Job Function: Fitness Specialist
Burn Boot Camp is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization. We are currently seeking qualified trainers for our Eau Claire, WI location. Our trainers must be in top physical condition and live a clean, healthy lifestyle.
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change. A Burn Boot Camp Trainer focuses on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT), all creating an inviting environment of support to exceed clients’ expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver pre-designed and custom workouts to groups
- Lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Build and maintain highly engaged member base
- Practices what you preach. Lives a lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live theirs
- Ensure safety of participants in regard to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend weekly and monthly fitness meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Use Social Media daily to keep members engaged and promote brand
- Convert promotional clients and free trails to members
- Be fitness leader in community
Salary starting at $40,000 plus commission.
Please submit your resume and social media links to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Cities with openings are:
La Crosse WI
Eau Claire WI
Twin Cities area
- Experienced Certified Personal Trainer. Must hold current fitness certification from an approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NAMS, NCSA, AFFA, NFPT (NCCA Certified)
Bachelor's degree in an Exercise Science related field.
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Pass Burn Boot Camp Strength and Conditioning Assessment
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media.
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Contact Person: Ali
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 28776952 eauclaire